Corporate Buy to Let
Our corporate buy to let mortgage is designed for buying a residential property to rent out, or one which is let already, through your Limited Company, LLP or trust.
- Corporate Buy to Let mortgage
- Fast highly commended service and turn around
- Up to 75% loan to value (max 50% for flats)
- Experienced lending team
You can borrow any amount from £75,000 up to £1.5m per property. We may consider higher loan amounts in the London area.
All loans are subject to status and secured against the property. Sometimes additional security may be required. Early repayment charges and an arrangement fee apply. Other fees may also apply. Exclusions and conditions apply.
For more information you can download our fact sheets, or call us on 0333 414 1171.
Early repayment charges
You can pay off your mortgage early whenever you want, but you will usually have to pay an early repayment charge if you repay all or part of your mortgage within a specified period. Additional interest will be payable in the event of early redemption of the mortgage. Please contact Commercial Lending on 01733 372 425 to discuss what Early Repayment Charges are applicable to our products.
Fees and charges
For a full list of our buy to let mortgage charges and a description of when these may apply, you can download our buy to let fees and charges guide here.
- Call our dedicated Commercial Mortgages team on 0333 414 1171.
- Norwich & Peterborough Building Society
Commercial Lending Department
Peterborough Business Park
Paperwork we'll need to see
- Fully completed corporate buy to let application form.
- The last 3 years accounts for the proposed borrower and the last 3 years accounts or proof of income for all directors/shareholders with a 25% shareholding or more.
- The last 6 months bank statements for the proposed borrower, all directors/shareholders with a 25% shareholding or more, and any company/business in which a director/shareholder of the proposed borrower has a 25% shareholding or more.
- Certified copy of ID (valid driving licence and/or passport) for all directors and/or shareholders with a 25% shareholding or more.
This is not a comprehensive list of requirements and as such depending on the type of business borrowing you may be exempt from certain requests or be required to provide additional information.
Download Application form.